I use to like the Biore blackhead strips, then they got expensive. If I can find a way to make something at home instead of spending tons of money, I will use it if it works.
Most people have blackheads that are tiny and hard to see while others have the big ones. Let's face it, no one likes them. This mask will attach to the blackheads and peel them right out! It also works well on those pesky ones on your shoulders and back, if you have someone to help you!
Here's what you'll need:
- 1 Egg White
- Thin Tissue. I used cheap facial tissue and took the layers apart.
- Makeup Brush (that you don't mind getting wet). I used an old foundation brush.
Here's what you do:
- Lightly beat the egg white in a small bowl.
- Using the brush, liberally apply the egg white to your face.
- Place a single layer of tissue on the egg white and pat lightly so it sticks. Don't worry if it doesn't all stick at first
- Apply another layer of egg white over the tissue making sure you saturate the tissue completely. Try to get as much of the wrinkles and bubbles out as you brush it on. Don't worry about it looking pretty, most people don't see us doing mask or facials. :)
- Leave it on until it completely dries. Mine was about 20 minutes.
- When it is completely dry, gently peel off in an upward motion.
- Rinse with warm water and pat dry.
This worked GREAT for me!
Men could also use this as well.