You can make a home made version of Frappuccino for almost 92% LESS than driving to the cafe and buying one in three easy steps!
Gather your ingredients:
(this recipe is for 2 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup double-strength, cold brew coffee; I used a bag of Starbucks Via-Italian roast
- 3/4 cup milk (low fat, 2%, whole or whatever)
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar (or to taste)
- 2 cups ice (bagged ice from the store crushes easier)
- 2 Pinches of xanthan gum (can be found at any local health food store or in most grocery stores like Wal-Mart)
Put all ingredients into a blender. It could take a few times stirring to get the ice crushed depending on your blender.
Pour your "cheap" Frapp into a cup and enjoy!