Image Map

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DIY Fall/Thanksgiving Nail Art

How many of you like to doll up your nails for the holidays? I know I do! My Aunt and I LOVE to do our nails with different polishes every week! I use to have over 100 different colors and brands, well, 'till my oldest daughter found my stash!


DIY Fall/Thanksgiving Nail Art





I wanted to share my favorite Fall/Thanksgiving nails that I have found! All of them have tutorials with the brand and color of the polish if you would like to recreate them!





Original post and tutorial at Peace Love Lacquer 


Original post and tutorial at Pack A Punch Polish 


Original post at My Makeup Mania


Original post at Dull Like Glitter


Original post and tutorial at A Girl and Her Polish


Original post and tutorial at Pure Perfection Nails


Original post and tutorial at Adventures in Acetone 


Original post and tutorial at Feel the Fear and Do It Away


Original post and colors at Manic Manis by Sara




2 comments :

  1. these are adorable! i have short nails so sadly the deatailed ones wont work for me. I love # 1,2,8. I may try #2.
    I saw great Christmas nail "wraps" Ill get for the holidays. Those nail wraps are AWESOME. They make my manicures so quick, neat, and easy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have short nails too! I have been able to do most of them, but the design gets pushed back further. Still the same affect though!

      Delete