"Mom...I'm out of mix!"
"Mom...I messed up the mix and I'm out of it now!"
Did you know you can make mixes from pantry ingredients and save them?
Most mixes now are around $8 each!
I have compiled a few recipes that you can make at home for a LOT less than buying them at the store!
|DIY Easy Bake Oven Recipes|
Easy Bake Oven Brownie Mix:
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons flour
- 4 teaspoons chocolate syrup
- 1/8 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Blend all ingredients until the batter is nice and smooth.
- Grease and flour your Easy Bake Oven cake pan.
- Pour in your mix and bake in preheated oven for 15 minutes.
- Let cool, and cut into pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon pizza sauce
- 1 dash salt
- 1 teaspoon margarine
- 2 1/4 teaspoons milk
- Preheat your Easy Bake Oven to 15 minutes.
- Stir together baking powder, flour, salt and margarine until dough looks like medium-sized type crumbs.
- Slowly add your milk while stirring dough.
- Shape dough into a ball and place into your greased Easy Bake Oven pan.
- Use your fingers to pat the dough evenly over the bottom of the pan, then up the sides to form the crust.
- Pour the sauce evenly over the dough, then sprinkle with cheese and add any other toppings.
- Bake 20 mins.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of Jiffy White Frosting Mix with 1 teaspoon of hot water.
- You will need to grease and flour your small pan.
- Mix 3 tablespoons of cake mix and 1 tablespoonof milk
- Mix until smooth and pour in pan.
- Preheat your easy bake oven and cook for 15mins.
Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- 1 Tbs. Sugar
- 1 Tbs. Packed Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp. margarine
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/8 tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp. Water
- 3 Tbs. All Purpose Flower
- 4 tsp Chocolate Chips
- Small pinch of salt (optional)
- Preheat Easy Bake Oven for 15 minutes
- Mix sugars and margarine together
- Add rest of ingredients
- Roll the dough between your fingers and make 12 small balls, 1/2 inch each.
- Place a few balls on a greased and floured sheet or pan with space between them.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes
- Repeat until all the cookies are baked.
- Makes about 12 cookies
Do you know of one I missed? Let me know and I'll get it added!