|Teacher Appreciation Gift|
This week is National Teacher Appreciation week!
This is a great way to thank an educator for all they do!
All week, I have been sneaking gifts to school for my daughters teacher, with the help of our AWESOME secretary!
Day 1 ~ hand lotion that had a hand attached that said, "Thank you for helping hand!"
Day 2 ~ a package of Lancaster caramels, yummmmm!
Day 3 ~ a package of Sharpies and Clear BIC pens with a saying, "Thank you for keeping us sharp and making things clear!"
Day 4 ~ the wall plaque (directions to make one is below)
Day 5 ~ AWESOME!!!
|Teacher Appreciation Supply Cake|
Our school teachers do a lot for our children shaping their young minds for our future. They do a lot more than most realize!
The plaque is super easy to make and any teacher would LOVE to get one!
What you will need (I got everything at Wal-Mart):
- Paint Pen
- Using the ruler, plan out where you would like to make the words. LIGHTLY draw a straight line to use as your guide while you write.
- LIGHTLY write the words you would like to say.
- Don't worry if you mess up, if you LIGHTLY wrote on the chalkboard, you'll be able to erase it just fine.
- Once you have the desired design you would like, you are ready for the paint pen!
- If you have never used one before, I highly recommend practicing with it before you write on the chalkboard.
- When you feel comfortable enough to write with the paint pen, all you have to do is trace what you wrote with the pencil.
- Let the paint dry for about an hour (depending on the paint pen you got) and you can wipe it clean with a damp cloth.
- You're done! That wasn't so bad!
Rate My Blog @ Top Mommy Blogs