Image Map

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Do you want to know HOW to coupon?

Would you like to know HOW I did this?
Would you like to learn HOW to do this?
Then you are in the right place!
I am NOT and extreme couponer at all!





There are several things you will need to do, the first one I suggest is get a binder.


I have 2 binders that I use, but I will get to the purple one in another post. My pink one is where all of my coupons are kept. You can pick these up at just about any store that has stationary. If you would like to start out small, I would recommend a 1" binder like my purple one. The pink one is a 3".

The next thing you will need is tabbed dividers.


These should be near the binders. I have one for each section, and I am always adding more as my binder grows. I would recommend starting out with these categories: Makeup/Cosmetics, Face Care, Hair Care, Pharmacy, Pets, General, and Food.
You can always add more as you go along!

The next item you will need is card sleeves.


These are the baseball sleeves that are by the sports, magic, Pokemon, etc. cards. They work really well to hold coupons :)

Here is the inside of my binder!


Some other handy things to have are: calculator, scissors, pens, spiral notebook or loose leaf paper, stamps and envelopes.

Once you get all of these items together, you are ready to start finding coupons!!!

Where to find Coupons HERE!

For those of you who already coupon, what items would you recommend for a "newbie"?

No comments :

Post a Comment