Image Map

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Homemade Laundry Stain Remover

If you are like me and have kiddos that get into EVERYTHING, especially when they are wearing white!

I had been spending WAY too much money on stain removers from the store and needed to find a cheaper alternative. I have been using this "Oxy-Clean" for a few years now and I don't spend near as much as before!

Homemade Laundry Stain Remover




Here's what you'll need:

  1. Dish Pan ~ I got mine from our local Dollar Store
  2. 1 Cup of Water
  3. 1/2 Cup of Hydrogen Peroxide
  4. 1/2 Cup Baking Soda
Mix it all together in a jar/container, put the lid on and shake until everything is mixed well.
PLEASE make sure you label the jar just incase little hands can open the container. I put a picture of skulls and cross bones on all of my "Mr. Yuck" things in the house so my girls know not to play with it. 

If you don't have a very bad stain, you can pour enough of the mixture on the stain to saturate it, and let it soak for 20 minutes. 

If you have a really bad, set it stain, I would say let it soak in the mixture overnight. (Please make sure you put the pan in a place little hands can't get to it)

Wash as normal :)

No comments :

Post a Comment